Greek φαρμακεία (pharmakeia) is sorceries or poisoning often the magical arts. It is in no way prescription drugs taken as they are written. That isn’t witchcraft, some people need prescription drugs and the Bible isn’t against it. It occurs 2 times in 2 verses, Gal. 5:20, Rev. 9:21. The words “pharmacy” and “pharmaceutical” are derived from the Greek word, pharmakeia which is the only connection with the word. The root meaning of this group of Greek words is ‘druggist’ ‘poisoner’ or, ‘giver of potions’. These particular ‘sorcerers’ were persons able to prepare and dispense potions. But why did they dispense these potions? Was it in order to give relief from illness? Absolutely not! It was in order to stimulate hallucinations or visions!
Idolatry, witchcraft,(pharmakeia) hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, (Gal 5:20)
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, (pharmakeia) nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts. (Rev 9:21)
Fallen Angels according to Enoch taught the the cutting of roots and trees, think of this in terms of the opium plant.
Enoch Chapter 7
1) And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. 2) And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3) These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4) And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5) And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another’s flesh, and drank the blood from it. 6) Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.
Where would the world be today without antibiotics? We would be back in the dark ages!
While the English word ‘pharmacy’ is indeed derived from a group of Greek words used to describe those pagans rituals and persons who used potions to encourage hallucinations in those who wanted to contact the spirit world, to suggest that modern medical pharmacists are in any way associated with the ‘black arts’ is as ludicrous as to suggest that penicillin is evil. The modern medical profession is not by any means without its faults however; because they borrowed a word which had sinister connotations in the original Greek. Nevertheless, one cannot make such a doctrine that all drugs (prescription) are bad.
And, yes drugs taken to “alter the mind and produce trances can open one up to demonic influence”. However, Paul wasn’t describing the use of medicine for what it is prescribed to do when he spoke of pharmakeia. We get a lot of our words from other languages such as Greek and Latin, but one has to understand the origin of the word. Irenaeus writing around 202 AD spoke of the word as meaning those things that “addict”, and they “without fear do such things” obviously refers to drug addiction as we know it today, not prescription meds taken as prescribed.
Irenaeus Against Heresies Book I
Wherefore also it comes to pass, that the “most perfect” among them addict themselves without fear to all those kinds of forbidden deeds of which the Scriptures assure us that “they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
1. What kind of spiritual oppression are you feeling? Are you experiencing any of the following: Depression, fear, voices, mental or physical illness, mental torment, spiritual torment, or chronic or routine low self esteem?
2. Are you aware of any family members who experienced sudden trauma or death? Do you
3. Unholy practices, have you ever been involved in any of the following: Satanism, Freemasons, Occult like objects including Ouija Boards, Witchcraft, Tarot cards, curses, divination, fascination w/paranormal including shows or tours of ghost hunting, new age theories or practices, UFO’s, horoscopes, communication with the dead (including relatives) pornography, lust, temper fits, religious objects or new age objects including crystals, dream catchers, or artifacts.
4. Describe your relationship with your parents? Have you experienced any of the following; Violence, abuse whether physical or mental, problematic relations with any relative, do you have any un-forgiveness with family members or any on-going situation where hatred is still manifested. Those your family have a history of suicide, witchcraft, Native American, or have they been in the occut?
5. Have you had relationships outside of marriage? Any homosexual desires or relationships in the past. Any dreams or sexual encounters while sleeping? Have you ever been raped, molested, or part of sexual rituals. Have you had an abortion?
6. Have you used marijuana, cocaine, speed, hallucinate products etc., Are you currently prescribed any drugs due to health concerns? Do you see things no one else sees? Do you hear voices? How often those God talk with you?
7. Habitual Sin/s, do you feel that you have sin that is uncontrollable and you can not seem to stop engaging in it like; porn, anger, lust, covetous spending, hard rock, rap or unholy music, hatred, regret, past relationships unresolved, bitterness, loss of control, unexpressed guilt about your life, family or God.
8. What is your commitment to Christ? Do you believe Christ is the virgin born Son of God, his death at the cross for your sins, and his resurrection? Would you say you trust in the finished work of Christ for your salvation? Is Jesus your Lord? If delivered would you share your testimony with others to help them find a stronger relationship with Christ?
I quit eating all processed foods and lowered my carbohydrates significantly which afforded me to finally lose weight and do more walking.
Over several months after I started helping with people’s deliverances, I noticed I was not hurting anymore. I told the group that I believed I was healed and could finally walk like I wasn’t 90. I can once again eat anything although I continue to make more healthy choices. After we had a vacation break and loss of deliverance activity for two weeks, I awoke in pain once again. After reminding myself we had a deliverance planned that night, the pain left. My spiritual life has strengthened tremendously and I’ve enjoyed helping people again!
“Wow, you’ve just opened up a whole new understanding of the workings of the Asmodeus spirit within family interpersonal relations. It is, indeed, assigned to many as a means of destruction of the cohesion of God’s idea of family. Indeed, this was a stronghold in my
The answer to this question is pretty simple. The only people that can be cursed are
“How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?” – Numbers 23:8
Please read the entire chapter for better context of what is going on, but when we are in God’s favor, we can’t be cursed no matter how bad someone wants us to be.
At one point I had the perfect life, in my opinion.
It was I and my younger brother, mom and dad. I had another brother that lived with his dad. Things started to go downhill when dad passed away and my older brother moved in with us. My mother had been having an affair which we found out about when the man she was having an affair with came knocking on our door! Mom packed our stuff and moved us in with him. She became an alcoholic. I begin acting out, mad that I wasn’t with
Things at my sister’s house were crazy! You would hear people talking, things would move around, and things would happen that was far from normal, I might even say paranormal. I mistakenly had my sister read my tarot cards a few times just to see what they said, being only seventeen I had no idea how dangerous communicating with spirits could be. Things in that home got so out of control! I and my daughter had to move out. We settled in our new home, but could tell things were not right. Something followed us, ” an entity of some type”. I would later learn that this entity was a demon. At the time I didn’t think it was anything bad. It made noises from time to time to let us know it was there. I had just had our daughter and had to move again. I was sure it wouldn’t follow us. Well it did! Not long after we moved again, it followed us again. About this time I found out my fiancé was sleeping with his ex-wife, and he later ended up going to jail. Shortly after that I ran into an ex-boyfriend and we begin sleeping together. I again I got pregnant. I made the choice to have an abortion.
When my fiancé got out of jail we got married and had a son. We moved several times, but every house we moved to this demon followed us. I was always so mad, hateful, and I treated my middle child horribly. I also went through a stealing phase. During this time my husband ended up cheating on me again and having an affair, so I filed for a divorce. I and the kids stayed in the home. We kept feeling like something was there and watching us! When a friend came over I said, “I’ve had a ghost follow me for years” she looked at me and said it’s not a ghost it’s a demon! That very minute the air got thick. I flipped out! I didn’t have a clue what to do. We also started hearing growling noises and smelling sulfur.
My friend told me to call Dr. CK Quarterman, so I did. My oldest daughter and I asked Jesus to come into our hearts while we prayed with Dr. Quarterman. I and my daughter prayed to be saved while on the phone with Dr. Quarterman. The demon didn’t want to leave and it took several prayer sessions with Dr. CK Quarterman to get us delivered. We have now started going to church and I along with my oldest daughter got anointed at church. I am thankful that this demon pushed me to our heavenly father’s arms. I am now free from these awful demons.
I was being tormented by a demon,
it had portrayed its self as my best friend whom I lost in 2007. Even though I believed in Jesus Christ I had questioned GOD and why the things were happening to us. The things we went thru as a family no mother should ever have to go thru with her child. It was heart breaking and I lost my faith. I had been being tormented for about three weeks and had prayed and commanded this demon out. I was looking on the internet for help. I found
Thinking about being thankful.
Recently within the last few months we have ministered to some fifty people, most of them successfully. I also know of five people (Beth says more) that have prayed to receive Christ and have become new Christians in our work. The number could be as high as ten. I also
Shadow person, shadow being, or Hat man
Is a paranormal entity or demon. A number of legends, describe shadowy spiritual beings which oppress people sometimes haunting a place. Reported experiences include sleep paralysis, illusions, and hallucinations. They are dark silhouettes with human shapes and profiles that flicker in and out of peripheral vision, and they are sometimes claimed to “jump on peoples chest and choke them”. They can be repelled by using “the name of Jesus.”